Friday, October 3, 2014

AWARE's 3rd Annual Art Auction for Wildlife 2014


 "Mallards in Flight" by Shijun Munns, acrylic on paper. Donation for the AWARE art auction
 Party cake
 Amazing animal art by a Georgia corn snake.
  Amazing animal art by a Georgia corn snake
 Amazing painting by Antony the skunk
 Amazing painting by Cleopatra the skunk
 It was good to see my friend Brenda with her art donation. Brenda is one of my former wonderful students.
 Silent auction showroom
 AWARE's 3rd Annual Art Auction for Wildlife 2014 in the Scottish Rite Solarium, Oakhurst.
 AWARE volunteers with a few ambassadors
AWARE is a non-profit wildlife animal rescue service. I am honored to help them maintain their efforts by donating art for a splendid cause. I happy that my art can help serve the community. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...